Thursday, July 26, 2012

In places..

In places where I'm not able to communicate clearly (which happens in travel or, weirdly, when visiting home), I tend to fall back on old habits i.e. writing.


Writing is awesome because I can say smart things almost exactly how I'd like to have them said in my head and almost everyone might know what I'm saying.


Writing is dangerous as I don't want to go back to being dependent upon it and it only. I like talking to people, sometimes on stage, sometimes as a character. That's good!


I just watched two trailers and instantly became a teary mess.


My brain can't handle it. The images are too much. I know what's happening here. It's beautiful and I never thought I'd be lucky enough to even see a (made-up moving) picture like it. 


Here's the link to the "Cloud Atlas" trailer


Here's the link to the "Life of Pi" trailer

>
Here's some really amazing pictures of the cast of "Community". (these didn't make me cry, but did make me feel better.)


If my self-destructive streak was bigger, I'd just put the trailer to "Beasts of the Southern Wild" on repeat.. whoop. Just watched it. Excuse me... 


Onward. 

No comments: