Wednesday, September 01, 2010

BWAHAHAHA! My friend is an oracle.

My friend Scott facebook'd me this.. (it's ever so slightly lady Gaga, if only cuz Lady Gaga is on everyone's mind this week)

"I had a fantastic dream with you as the star. BNW was putting on Jen Scott Days because of the critical and public success of your web show with its write-up in Newsweek. You were doing a live version of that show in which you play a Science Fiction Tooth Fairy with a long-standing grudge with Mr. Spock. In the show you solve humorous math puzzles, take a bubble bath wearing a flesh-colored tinker-bell costume and have fans who help you by selling instant print, custom bumper stickers in the lobby.

The fame and production (with its 1970s Dr. Who special effects) are stressing you out a little bit, but you are having a great deal of fun because you realize that the fame is transient. As you point out, yours are the only posters in the BNW with a "Please Remove by....." date on them."


Mine ARE the only posters with a remove by date on them at the BNW. Humorous math problems! And Mr. Spock is so frustrating!

Uhm. I really want to do the Science Fiction Tooth Fairy show now. If this is a sign that I need to put together a web show, good god -- I will follow this sign!!!

1970s special effects make me think of Dr. Who, which makes me think of the Star Hustler.



There is only happiness here.

Fame is transient, friends.

This means I need to let Joe and Brandi about the dreams I dreamt about them in the last two days (German beerhall basement theater and fitness programs that only Williams' grads know).

Onward. :)

No comments: