Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hells bells, might as well post it here..

Survey - or - 10 mins i'll never get back

Three Names You Go By
1. Jen
2. Stretch
3. Jennifer if you're nasty
(4. Slut if you're Tom Pepper)

Three Parts of Your Heritage
1. Irish
2. German
3. Norweigan

Three Things That Scare You
1. Violence
2. People
3. Fender Benders

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. My Calendar/Planner
2. My Honda
3. Distraction

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. My new salvation army sweater
2. Hanes White T-shirt
3. A half smile

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. The Stars
2. Neutral Milk Hotel
3. uh... it changes. We'll say The Owls for now... (I'm hoping it will be The Grabs by the end of today, however)

Three of Your Favorite Songs - at the moment
1. Measuring Cups - Andrew Bird
2. Hudson Tubes - Robbers on High Street
3. Calendar Girl was my song for all of Aug. & Sept. :) How about..

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Comfort
2. Support
3. Patience

Two Truths and a Lie
1. I am grey-ing like a mofo'
2. I have fake teeth
3. My Philipino Pool boys are striking

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
1. Face
2. Legs
3. Back

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Cooking!!!! I'll also accept Eating!!!! for $1,000.
2. That damned Salvation Army on 10th (oh how I love thee!)
3. Reading when time permits.

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Eat those Shindler's Nachoes at Eli's (yumyumyum - they are some Nachoes)
2. Visit my friends in New York, visit my friends in San Fran
3. Re-fucking-lax

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. New York
2. Great Britain
3. Anywhere connected to the Pacific

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Live with, or make, children
2. Write a one-woman thingie that I can perform which is actually good
3. Live sure-ed-ly, balanced and unafraid

Three people I would like to see take this quiz
1. My friend Sue
2. My friend Dave
3. More lovely people.. :)

No comments: