Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Welcome to the Jungle

Cinderella tonight. No Six Ring. No Sunday rehearsal. Sunday performance. Sunday meeting. Cinderella tomorrow. Messed up rehearsal times. Improv rehearsal last night. Prom rehearsal. No Prom rehearsal. Head might go boom. And I've got Shakespeare couplets dancing through there, unasked for.

Saw Jon of Jon Ferguson at the Workshop last night! Just a delight. He saw me walk in, and then walked in himself. Asked if he could watch class. I would love for him to. However, it was the first day with a bunch of level ones (and I sound like just a jackass saying that.)

Hey! I think I'm understudying for "We Gotta Bingo!" YEAAAAA! *grin* More soul-sucking interactive theatre, but I don't mind. And very lucky to have the chance to work with such lovely folks.

Starting to concentrate on work rather than worry. Work is good. Work keeps my mind focused and not draining on other stuff. And also, feels like I'm accomplishing something with that silly Cinderella. Once this weekend happens, I will feel the goodness, I hope.

No comments: