Sunday, November 20, 2005

Things that currently made me cry

The trailer to the Narnia movie.
Kodak commercials.

Friggin' Kodak commercials. They've done that for years. They've hit it perfectly. And also, now, the theme of the current commercial is basically what I've been presenting as an interpreter at the Historical Soceity.

My god, if you haven't been, go to the History Center, pay $8, and go check out the Pulitzer exhibit. It's hard to get through, but very important. I don't say that about many things. Also, it's view of the 20th century is razor sharp (we are not a kind people, but sometimes we are...) and it makes me wish that this silly collection/prize had begun before 1941 (and so thankful that it exists.)

Improv Class (awesome.) Jasmine Deli soup (goooood.) Hearing about how the Chicago speech tourny is going (yeaaa!!!) Watching a bit of 16 Candles (I'm cool with that) Falling asleep before 11 p.m. (sweet) Having to wait for my sister to get out of the bathroom (suck) Buying things on the internet (guilty pleasures). I can't wait for my music to come in.

No comments: