Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No time for self-reflection! Too busy dancing!

Today was go! Go, chickadee!

Tomorrow I leave for Philadelphia, City of Brotherly Love and the Fresh Prince. I can hope that it's secretly akin to Provincetown (ggggGay!), but alas, I think might be filled with just history and cheesesteak. But that's okay! I've heard good things about Philly.

The travel is for ASTC, conference of scientific debauchery. I can only stay two days, but...

- I have to run a forum.

- I have to find a place for possibly 40 people to eat dinner together.

Jesus.

Jesus!! But these things will be done, and I will board a Continental flight and sleep in a DT Marriott.

And that's about all I know.

I leave from the direct from the Museum tomorrow. Travel blathering soon to follow.

Onward.

2 comments:

mikefotis said...

Have fun in Philly!

Iguana Banana said...

Philly
WOw! Look out. My in-laws live there. Some are good, but the others...
Rick suggest that you go to Bookbinders in old city - sea food, pricey, very good!
Old City Tavern - colonial garbed wait staff...
always a cheesesteak choice! Jim's steaks on South Street is the go to place to get the best of the real deal. (South Street = Philly's answer to Uptown.)
Travel safely
Can't wait to hear all about it.