Saturday, April 04, 2009

I will be referring...

..to my grey hair as my "sparkles". It may or may not work. I could just color the stuff, but it's self-obsessive to watch the stuff pop up, so I turn from the coloring and obsess away...

Friends are unexpectedly at the Museum! W00t! Again, the joys of having people come to your work place. Yea!!!

Ka-Baam!! performed for Sample Night at the History Theater, and then for our BLB slot on Thursday. Well done, citizens of Ka-Baam!! We ate (what should have been) Happy Hour together before Sample Night, and found the company most awesome. Indeed, Improv people, we should have more parties together.

Thurs involved (before Ka-Baam!!) an official type meeting, a forum at the Seward Coop, and delicious TrueThai. Holy jumping jacks, is True Thai good. We went and soon realized that we were surrounded by people aged 25-35. They seemed to have segregated us all to the back.

Friday, two separate people told me I looked frazzled -- dammit. Perhaps it's lack of days off or the fact that this week has been set to Continuous Activity.. I do not know. I did not feel frazzled, and was saddened by the diagnosis. Poo.

Tonight might involve the very sexy "Starting of the Taxes", or, more better, going to see dear friends be funny.

Easter is next weekend (!!!), and I cannot wait. Easter means excuses to do little, visit dear family, drive to Wi, purchase Cadbury Cream Eggs, and see pictures of baby animals. Yeaaa!! Hoping it's lovely.

Oh hey!! The amazingTroy has entered his first in-Ireland blog. You will enjoy! Rabidlime.net

Onward.

No comments: