Thursday, November 15, 2007

And then I said the wrong thing...

Welcome back. I only went maybe two places yesterday, but the last place was of some note...

The Sciece Museum was fine - - I finished painting DNA! Whoop! And got trapped on one of the most awkward elevator rides ever. YEAAA!!

Then, Steph and I went to an East St. Paul bar called Governors. Governor's:
a) 'had $1.50 Pigs Eye on tap (there's so much wrong about that entire sentence)
b) 'had waittresses that were small, petite, and teeth-less
c) 'had a older gentleman come up to me with a yellow sheet of paper, with names of vegetables and fruits followed by prices, some crossed out. (for example, the Roasted Peanuts, which are neither a fruit or a vegatable, were crossed out). He said, "take a look at this, tell me what you'd like, we're out of the roasted peanuts" and walked outside... I said okay, and realized that this bar was not only a bar, but was also some sort of psychic grocery store. How did he know that I needed baking potatoes?

He came back and said "We're out of the roasted peanuts.", "Could I get the baking potatoes?", "We might be out of those.. we're out of alot.. you want some onions? I've got some nice onions. Where are the roasted peanuts? Yeah, we're out of those"

And so I purchased onions and potatoes and shared them with Steph.

d) 'had my friend from the Saints!!! I haven't done Saints baseball games for over three years, but he remembered me!! Scott is awesome, and would buy the ushertainers little gifts. He is made of hearts and gold.

And then I realized that Steph and I had more beers than was necessary on a Wednesday, took Steph home, wrote awkward emails, and fell asleep at 9:30 p.m.. Classy!

Thursday holds doing shows and hopefully getting stuff done. Hopefully. Not much else to say, but, love and onward!!!

No comments: