Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It’s strange to be back... re-calibration.

Yea for Mondays. I work for about the rest of the week, so it was nice to have a Monday-day full of internetting. I think I did other things, but it's questionable. There was a 4:30 p.m. which was good, and teaching at 7:30 p.m (last class of level 3! Full of joy and people being large screaming birds - gold star!), dinner at Common Roots before class, where I had not gone before. (Bagels and Lox are delish.. and they serve Surley beer.) After class, Davey and I met with up with the awesome Harrison, where he would tell us about something wonderful and positive in his life, and we would completely and totally interrupt him and blather about last weekend. ... I swear we can actually have a simple, MN-based conversation, but probably not for a little bit.... thank you, Harry. You rock for putting up with us.

Back to the Science Museum and Six Ring rehearsal today. I am a little beside myself and a little sad, but also a lot happy. I'm trying to figure out what to do next. While that is going on, I'm going to start walking for "fitness"... doesn't that sound exciting? Again, it means I'm 62 years old.

December is getting g'damned busy! Thanksgiving is not this weekend, but next. Jezus! Onward!

No comments: