Monday, November 19, 2007

Bah. Bah bah bah. But I can tell you this other stuff...

Thank you all to sent hugs and listened and such. I'll blather about that stuff later, cuz I don't feel like blathering about it now.

It's been a Monday. At least that's what my calendar says. I dunno. Yesterday didn't feel like a Sunday (at all), despite having BNI Youth (aWWWesome!!) and IAGG... Yea for IAGG and yea for having a set. We were okay, and felt pretty good about it. Overall - super fun night. :)

Today involved getting up at 7 a.m. to be at the Science Museum by 8 am., to be in Blaine by 9 a.m..We did an outreach-thinger that:
a) Involved a high school, IN A MALL
b) I kept wanting to tell them.. do you realize that your high school is in a mall?
c) This mall not only had a Karmelkorn, but also a Waldenbooks, a Claire's, and a Vanity (Jesus! A Vanity!) This mall was the bizzaro Southern Hills Mall of Sioux City, IA.
d) It also had a Steve and Barry's. I'll admit it. I throughly enjoyed Steve and Barry's. I also enjoyed SJP's (Sarah Jessica Parker, cuz those are her initials) Bitten line.
e) I DID NOT enjoy the looping Sarah Jessica talking in unclear sentences about the under-priviledged women of the world, and that fashion wasn't a priviledge, but a right.
f) That being said, I think her line of clothes is very smart, usable and cheap. (damn you, SJP!)
g) I ate at Taco John's.
h) There was no monkey.

The outreach actually went pretty well (YEAA!! Thank you!!!), and then off to another suburb to go spent some time with some 6-8 graders. We went over some rules to the class, which included me shouting "No Swearing!!", which was then answered by a very short, very funny 6th with "But I'm Irish!!"... Touche'.

I'm now a little tired, but 'will purchase coffee. 2/3's of Adorable will be at the Beat Coffee House, 7:30 p.m. show TONIGHT, $2!. Josh - - please get well! We love you super big. :)

No comments: