Friday, January 09, 2009

Aeehhhhhhh!!!

Happy Friday. I guess, Happy Belated Thursday too.

- I'm reading "Smilla's Sense of Snow". My literary selection have at least a decade lag time. It's fabulous. It feels like it should be written in italics, as the writing is always pulling towards the future. It's also playing with my dreams. Yeeearrghh!

- Don't watch the review for the movie. It's shockingly poopy.

- Missed Ka-Baam!!'s opening night. mer. :( However, I did get a natty picture drawn of me, as a superhero! w00t!

- Had a Mystery Cafe show instead, which was nice. But a table of (very cute very cool) kids 12 and under put a damper on our adult-style fun. Once we reached the end of the show however... *whew* Happy relaxed people. Yea!

- I just found that my inner dialogue has a b/p switcheroo problem (is that a stop? the two sounds are made in the same place... I loved my linguistic anthropology class! Why can't I remember what that place is called?!) I'm typing b's when I mean to type p's... *sigh*

- Mystery Cafe folks rock. And they let me horde leftover catered food like a homeless squirrel. I will eat like a king!!!... for at least three days.

- If things can be swung, unthought of things might be possible. These unthought of things could be stunning and very cool.

- Feel very unsettled. Unhinged. Strapped. Stressed. All of temporary, but.. can I repeat mer? It's been kind of an unhappy couple of days. But things are okay. But.. repeat above bullet point. Breathe. Everything's gonna be okay. Right? Right.

Onward.

No comments: