Friday, January 30, 2009

Big bag of Random.. the week.


Things to make things better:

- Sweetened condensed milk! It sounds almost creepy, but truly, my coffee and (now) my oatmeal are the better for it. My procrastination of buying regular milk has created a flavor sensation!

- Starting yoga again, via Mpls Community Ed. My body says hurrah!!

- Tuesday had an amazingly fun Mystery Cafe, where I finally met Mr. Larche (who was stunning. And sweet. And you just sit back and go.. wow. It was fun. :) Who told me about the time that Mr. Larche met Mr. Knudson? IT ALL MAKES SENSE.) Then ran like a bunny to Six Ring, where I got to be with Nels as he said wonderful things and got all proud and stuff of my team. Yea!

- Museum adorableness: A little girl pronouncing, as I wheel out the "Riddles of Disease" set at the museum, "Oh! It's a Jesus show!"

- Museum adorableness 2: Another little girl, when asked "What's another use for water?", announces "Tea parties!!!"

- Ka-Baam!!!!!! Whewwwww... And the unexpected friends there (Thank you!!) Went out afterwards, both Herkimer fun, followed by crashing Michael Ritchie's birthday party at Figlio's. Yea!!

- My mom and I get to go visit my sister in February. That's nice, isn't it? (Also, Mom admitted to wanting to go on a cruise, and needing to get her passport. Mom's daughters rejoice!)

Things I didn't need:
- That dream last night, that had so many wonderful moments in it (hey look, turtles! hey look, drinkin' at work! hey look, Ahna!! yeaa!!) and then decided to f my brain with images of large planes dropping on or sliding into large groups of people. My brain decided to fart out details that I (Jen) didn't need to see, topping it off with circa-1880s black and white film/pictures of the survivors taking their pictures next to the piles of dead. In that circa-1880s-taking-pictures-of-dead-people-to-commemorate-the-occasion sort of say. Blurgh. Thanks, brain.

And the neutral...
- Another weird thing my cat will eat: unflavored firm tofu. Really, animal? I support this, along with the avocados, oatmeal and peanut butter he continues to enjoy.

- Heyyyy, I need to memorize a sketch. Hi, sketch. hrmmmm...

- Heyyyy, I gotta take the dog to the dog groomer. Like right now. Literally. After that, it's to the museum to don raindrop helmets. (We've only made one child cry so far)

Onward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super coincidense- recent post on vietnamese coffee: http://jenzie.wordpress.com/2009/01/21/memories/

Have you had vietnamese coffee? It's the riches, best ever. Khin do serves it, and I recommend it.

It's the reason I have had a sweetened condensed milk addiction for so long. And yes, I am a huge fan of it on my oatmeal as well. Must be a Jen thing.

Tara said...

Yes, another use for water is for having tea parties! Good for her mamma! :)