Thursday, May 07, 2009

Sometimes you get a granola bar, sometimes you get cake...

Yea, cake! Actually, a theme of cake has been set.. let's explore..

- I just received some cake. (Yea for the museum! It, the cake, is delicious)

- I will be eating some cake at Women Stand Up at the Bryant Lake Bowl this Saturday 10 p.m.. My friend Heidi Fellner wrote some lovely sketches - - I get to eat cake in one of them.

- Uh. Cake!!!!
























- I keep looking to my calendar, expecting to see more.. or less.. something entertaining.. Something to make sense of it all. But alas, no. I've just been relatively busy.

- Adorable performed at "A Splendid Evening with Splendid Things" last Monday. Ahhh, it felt so good to get the weird back on. Yum. Our shared set with Splendid ended with a beautiful narrative by Mr. Ritchie, featuring Eric and Hannah as an upper crust, McSweeney's-reading, barren couple, surrounded by a hunter (Josh), a bird (Butch), and a frog (me). Of course, we were the hunter and the evil animals. Yes. Thank you to all who came!! YEAA!!

- Ka-Baam!! ka-baams tonight! Yea!! 10 p.m. Bryant Lake Bowl. I hope I make it. (There is the risk of not making it to the show tonight, as there are 137 6th graders to entertain. Hrm.)

- MORE BABIES!!! INDEED, Minneapolis!!! More dear friends are having or are shortly to have babies!! I got to hang out with a baby this last weekend, with was awesome. Happy Mother's Day, peeps...

-Boss-induced-time-off from the museum is coming. Going to visit my cousin, who has had the first baby of my first cousin's (you know, all four of them) generation. Go, gene pool, go!!

It's time for some food, some coffee, and then staring into the dead eyes of 137 6th graders.

Onward.

1 comment:

Sam Jones said...

I have an extra cake mix from the day I made my friend Ryan's b-day cake and was thinking about making it tomorrow (uh, today/Friday) so there will also be cake at the house!

P.S. Is boss-induced vacation out of town? If so, I'll be here for the punks.