Sunday, November 15, 2009

Don't look at my spending history

If I am an American, and if us American are defined by what we consume, I consume a lot of:

- Bar food
- Coffee
- Gas stations
- Car payments
- Target
- Music downloads

There isn't a little sheep that pops up when I open my Wells Fargo page, and assures me that I eat organic. (Cuz I don't. But the sheep would be adorable.) There's just numbers and words and Threadless orders.

Saturday day was full of work! (oh my god! I got paperwork done! Assessments and counts and.. whew.). It started with "bring a friend to class" at the big-giant-kid's Theatre, which was nonstop madness and hilarity. I'm still giggling. And then to the big-giant Museum for many many people and much much cuteness.

However, Saturday night was filled with tap shoes and bowling s (The tap shoes were found at Savers.. They fit beautifully! Must tell Jill - - I have a tap shoes we can share!).

To the Suburban World, and then to Improv A Go Go for Explorer's Club! Then to Spring Street Tavern for Open Mic and big-giant screen Beatles Rock Band. You can come too!

Have a lovely rest of your weekend!

Onward.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Our tap routine features long breaks where one of us takes off the shoes and the other one puts them on.