Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Little dribblies..




























Just writing without inspiration.. No real point to drive home. Except for...

Finger foods at bowling alleys!
I am not good at bowling. I got to bowl with someone who was. This was pretty awesome (the possibilities held within bowling.. Things like scores! We abided, indeed.) We went to Elsie's, which is also pretty awesome.

We ordered mounds of fried food, and then stuck our fingers into bowling ball holes. As thousands have done before. It took about 30 seconds for this to dawn on my now-viral-paranoid self . It was akin to touching cash, which we all know is covered in crack and AIDS.

I ate my finger food with a fork. It was still delicious, although I'm shaking my head as I am probably becoming the first on my block to walk through Target covered in surgical gear and face masks. (It hasn't happened yet. Just wait for it.)

Things Pleasing:
- That Thanksgiving isn't until next week. I'm not mentally prepped for it.

- That I can read the Twilight books if I really want to. But I don't have to.

- The Cleveland Show. Really. It's delightful. Way more gentle (and, to me, funnier and smarter) than Family Guy or American Dad or whatevers. Really. Well written. Diggin' it.

- Being spoiled like crazy with unexpected treats. Thank you!!!!!!

- Peter Bagge. My sweetie loves Peter Bagge more than Peter Parker ever loved Gwen Stacey. And PBau wouldn't break Peter Bagge's neck or anything. Boingboing had a link to Reason Magazine. (I'm not a Libertarian. But it feels weird touching their stuff. The reaction of "Hmm.. I can see why you like this stuff, but I'm not sure if it's for me. Here's your stuff back.") which held this pretty lovely Peter Bagge breakdown of birth control and PlanB. It's old, but it's funny.

Must put words into my head! Get in there, words! Maybe I'll put some actions with those words. Yes! Crazy! Let's do it!

Then, I'm gonna go eat lunch with Jim. (eeeeee)

Onward.

No comments: