Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why did I do that?!

I did it because:

- If one has the indulgent luxury of having cold pork roast in the fridge, and it's after 10 p.m., and a folded-over cold pork roast half-sandwich with a little bit of margarine or mayo reminds you of eating the exact same thing with your mom late at night, well, then, of course you should have that half-sandwich.

- I made cherry tarts. I've had these cherries in the freezer for months. Used the last of the marscapone cheese (which was another fun and indulgent treat). Made cherry marscapone tarts. Had one. If the tarts are warm, you should really have one.

Now I'm topped off full. And it's 12 midnight. Really? Completely unnecessary, but very good.

- Back to the yoga mines. It's good. I'm actually sore from class yesterday. Ding.

- Saw Four Humor's "Love is Furry.. and Blind." What a delight. It's a farce! They made a farce! Whatta cast! Whatta bit! (seriously. There's a bit in there I could watch for literally hours.) Whatta set. (I'm not much of one for too sets. This one was right up my alley. Plus, it was goddamn classy. That's right, people.)

- Got to hang out with Sass and Natalie. Sass might be my brother from another mother. I'm gonna ask him if that's okay. And then treat him like any good big sister should, and try to embarrass him in front of his girlfriend.

Time to find and then stuff more monologues in my head. Get into my head, things. Yes, you, dear Mr. Albee. Let's see if we get along, shall we? Or I shall have to go hang with that Williams fellow and, truly, no one wants that. I know. This could just be silly. I understand. But we might as well try.

On Sunday, we get to go back to the Suburban World! Yeaa!! I'm prepping my psyche. Awesome.

Onward.

P.S. The last episode of Glee made me cry. Goddammit. Here's my cool kid's card. You can keep it. Momma needs her stories. (aghh! Seriously. I didn't see that particular twist coming. Brown beer, corn tortillas, and pow! I'm crying over a sitcom.)

P.S.S. Really - - I'm not hormonal. I'm just a sucker.

Onward.

2 comments:

Voix said...

I'm excited to see Love is Blind tonight. I love a good farce. And cherry tarts? Yum.

Tara said...

As I was reading about the beef sandwich it made me think of your mom even before you said it was something she would have done.

And please come make me cherry tarts? They sound delish and so much better than the cheap grocery store cookies I usually get for dessert. Or at least send the recipe...