Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blah blah blah, going crosseyed a tad..

- I got cast! Yeaaa, happy & proud. However. I can't take it as I'm cast in something I committed to (this thing pays well & should be fun... Hopefully.. It shld be). Sad to turn good stuff with good people down though...dangit. :(

- If u can, try not to start your day getting reprimanded. I am resenting it as I let it hurt and steal my energy. Boo.

- I have a forum to run on Thursday. The organizing of this particular forum has been one of the most disjointed messes ever. Nice work, Jen? Non! However, did I also have to write the scenarios & did those come good? Oui! It was a see-what-Jen's-strengths-&-weaknesses-are party, as gross and/or as that sort of party can be...

- Did a commercial thingie. Yea! That was fun, I think.

- Cutest Monkey audience yesterday. So lucky.

- Had potluck dinner with friends -- success!! I made paprikas, which is basically stew with a LOT of paprika and floaty-dumpling things. The cat gives paprikas two paws up.

- I got some bizzness to take care of, lest the world explodes. Do/survive forum, make posters, memorize lines, write sketch, run garage sale -- this is all important on Thursday, Friday and Monday. Blurgh!

- I left my running shoes at a friend's house... Arghhh! A run would probably help.

Onward.

No comments: