Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Run rabbit - - really?

Writing a blog feels a tad... indulgent.. as there's stuff I need to do (but I'm a tad worried that I'll just run around in a circle if I don't focus)

- Monday, I worked. Makin' money, hopefully...

- THERE'S STUFF TO DO!

- Heyyy, I'm called back for that 'big interactive show' - - I didn't know that I was called back until yesterday (it could have been a late call i.e. someone dropped out.. ah well..) This still does not affirm my ability to tell a boner joke.

- Creature Feature rehearsal was all shades of fun. Damn. It's funny how just a couple new peeps (and shaking the whole format up) can change the entire flavor of a piece. (it may seems incredibly obvious, but.. it was nice opening up a box of crayons - - smells the same, but the colors are all different - -exciting!) W00t! I'm giddy.

- HUZZAH FOR THE BOZICS!!! Nice work all.. :)

- Strangest dream last night... I feel like I need to apologize to Shanan W.. I totally trashed her house, with some help. Sorry!!

Onward.

No comments: