Saturday, September 20, 2008

Buy my stuff!

Super short post...

- Buy my stuff! I'm on garage sale day number two! And, indeed, people have bought some of my stuff. I am pleased. I never thought sitting in a garage and staring at our extras with two other ladies could be so dang pleasant and relaxing - - but it is.

- Garage sale is also forcing me to stay in one place for hours on end. Bwaha! Delightful!

- Privacy NanoForum a'go! So happy. So pleased.. whew.. Collapse begins!

- Went to an art show last night (after feasting on the roast shoulder of something adorable.. it was very tasty though) with PIC last night, and had the loveliest of nights. Artists were cool, friendly, engaging, and fun! Art was just plain ol' cool. I purchased art!!! (a small necklace for myself, for my birthday) I got to hang out with the very cool artist herself, a bunch of other artists, and PIC in the artist's rockin' studio/pad/office. NEAT!

- There's a sweet spot on the Mississippi River behind this gallery that now Drew and I have been to twice (first for a solstice party - - when we froze our asses off, an possibly climbed over a fence and trecked through ice and snow to get to - - and now for a gallery open). It's sandy beach that looks over industrial to your front, river to your right, and downtown to your left. There's a bonfire. Good people come to appreciate this place, and they bring other good people. It's officially one of my favorite places in Minneapolis, and one you can get to so so rarely, if at all. Very lucky when we can.

Looking forward to this evening.

I got my running stuff back!! YEAA!! Thank you! Tomorrow's run is gonna kick my butt.

Onward.

No comments: