Sunday, January 06, 2008

The animals are adorable.. I’m lucky to have them here..

Sunday was sweet. I'm lucky.

- Dear Friend and I went out to breakfast. We ate our weight in cheesy potatoes and over easy eggs. We talked and talked and replaced our blood with coffee. We walked over to the 35W crash site (i.e. "The Gaping Hole") and tried to figure out what was going on. She found an awesome feather and gave it to me. Gooood. Lucky and good.
- Went home. Puttered
- Adorable rehearsal. Dark dark dark and fun. Yeaaa! I like rehearsal. Didn't mean to be loud walking up out of the basement. Sorry.
- Possible reason to go to St. Paul thwarted!! Visited Target for organizing things, and then came home and... organized. Ate sodium and tofu. Watched an embarassingly large amount of "L.A. Ink", which is appropriately horrible, yet weirdly fascinating. The voice of the "narrator" (i.e. Kat D Von...) inbetween the "scenes", is written like she's talking to her 11 year old BFF. In fact, each episode seems to have a theme and a moral, as I imagine an episode of the Mickey Mouse Club having.

Not ready for Monday. By tomorrow, I should be (as I have no choice) but... yes. Could use another Sunday, so I could have actually caught IAGG. So I could have committed to sleeping in. Doesn't matter - - have a good night, please. :) Onward!!

No comments: