Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fun is fun.

Yesterday was chock a block of runnin' about. The last thing I got to was the one that got messed up on, as I was late. However, it was the thing I enjoyed the most! (My only regret is not taking off my shirt. It's a funny regret, and one that would probably be the other way if I had. Ah well... it was still fun.) Anywhoo, yea for improv and yea!!! for people who make me gigglecry. We're very lucky, and thank you to those who worked their a$$es off - - thank you. :)

Back to work, home, give blod, and Six Ring... and maybe seeing dear friend Jen.

It's somewhat disappointing to me that "going to work" has to involve "getting ready". I... just really don't want to. Lame. Someday, it's gonna be warm again, and we're all gonna be full of energy and a french phrase meaning "Joy of Life!" (joy d' viv? no. bah.) and take on each day like we're eating a really good granola bar. But until then, I enjoy oatmeal.... (It's almost trying to be sunny out. This might help a little)

Oh! Theater-sorts! Dreamland Arts in St. Paul is adorable!! Adorable I tell you!

Also, my dining room is secretly coverered in painted wood paneling! New discovery!

I have nothing else except for a fine cup of coffee and a little black dog on a big pillow. Onward!

No comments: