Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Change can be exhausting..

Today was good and blurry. There are emails I need to write. There are words I need to memorize.

First step towards the blurry:
a) There were worms (later told, not worms, actually larvae) crawling out of the sink drains of the middle school I was at today. CREEPY!! CREEEEPY!! The kids handled it amazingly non-chalantly, but still acknowledged it's grossness. (these were larvae with places to go - - super crawly) Also, said larvae were crawling out of the water fountain's drain pipe also, and the middle schoolers were good sports in finding an unpossessed bubbler.

b) Most scenes by middle schoolers tend to end in destruction. Destruction! Also, they like suggest that their teammates be "lovers" or cheating on each other or in the midst of a horrible divorce or giving birth to quintuplets. It's Jerry Springer 24-7 at a middle school.

c) I have plastic wrap strapped to my arm. I'm a little proud and a little *whoa* and a little shell shocked and a little happy. I haven't looked at the plastic wrap since it got strapped to my arm.. I'm taking things slow. There is now a drawing on me.

d) The reason for getting the plastic wrap strapped to my arm hurt - - but not horrible bad, and not as bad as some trips to a girl doctor. So. yeah. Again, a little proud. (A gentleman named Charlie rocks.)

e) I'm 32, and appearing to rebel.

f) I made a friend (who got her first drawing too and subsequently had it plastic wrapped), and sold Improv A Go Go twice while getting defaced.

g) I demolished a pan full of mushroom fried rice. Itchy clingy dull pain makes one hungry.

h) Yesterday, I made tomato soup with dumplings. Today, I realized that this was secretly homemade spaghettios. Delicious!

i) I'm tired. Damn. Why am I tired? .. there's a number of reasons, but... still.

I'm off to go enjoy some loveliness and yea! and a tasty beverage or two. W00t! What's tomorrow? Tomorrow's thursday. There's some stuff goin' on tomorrow that I haven't done yet - - new situations. Possibly some super goodness. Even if not super good, hopefully lovely. huh. Wish us luck!

Onward!

No comments: