Thursday, January 03, 2008

Anywhoo...

Re: yesterday's Mirror of Latin, amazing friend Dale trolled a bit deeper in the internet, and found out that there's actually a blessing on the mirror, not a curse. Thank you, Dale! The mirror needs a wash and a proper place to go in the house, but otherwise - - yea! Thanks for putting up with my I'm-now-living-in-a-pulp-horror-story assumptions. Cuz you know what assuming does.

Last night involved amazingly lovely people and laughter. Good solid I'm tearing up just a little laughter. Thank you to the awesome hosts, and thank you to Josh for the awesome gift. I'm stoked. Yesterday also involved a couple of four year olds that rock my, and everyone else's, socks. I'm not sure if my heart or my uterus exploded, but either way - - they rule.

I need to put on clothes. I feel a little meh about this idea.

Onward!

No comments: