Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Why haven’t I updated? Cuz there ain’t much to say..

Seriously - - all those times I blabbed about nothin' at all, I probably had more to say than I do this week... waiting waiting...

Some stuff did go down, I swear...
Monday - work. Rehearsal (around Carrie J's dining room table. Me biting my tongue as the new girl, as the gentleman who has been doing this particular brand of theatre for umpteen years tells me something I don't need to know, in a tone that has grated on me since I was 5. It's my own deal - - I should probably listen more.)

Tuesday - work. Six Ring. Yeaa for Six Ring! Geeez....... And then drinks with dear friend Jen. Dear friend Jen is rockin'. We freeze a little at a fancy place in Nordeast, declaring our intentions to the world (and also to the window where all the cold air was leaking in). I drink a martini that tasted a little bit like orange bile, but in a strangely good way.

Wednesday - work. Work. In an attempt to save $$, I have purchased a fancy phone. This fancy phone, according to theory, will allow me to cut one of my bills. Excellent! In another attempt to save $$, I have talked to HR at the Science Museum, and was told I can't save money this certain way... alright.

Also, I stop by the Goodwill in Roseville.. because it's there. This Goodwill was unbelievably hoppin'. Plus, they allow returns at this Goodwill. Strange.

Thursday involves work, and then work. Friday involves a similar schedule. Saturday involves just work, however. Tonight will involve exercise, dinner, moving crap around, and memorizing all those things I should have memorized. Good luck, brain!

Soon, I'll blog about interesting things, I swear...

Onward!

1 comment:

Bancha S. said...

This was the best post ever.

= )