Thursday, December 04, 2008

Here's to...

- Here's to the kid who can't control his body or his brain or his mouth, and really just wants your attention -- dearly...

- Here's to the kids who kept with the class despite it

- Here's to the kid who was g'd GOOD at this stuff

- Here's to the chaperone who didn't do s#!t, but then complained about behavioral issues afterwards, to someone else

- Here's to the cold thay dries out my hands and hunches my back and makes me dread the next four months (why do we live here?)

- Here's to a car that starts, and a house that's warm and to pretty St. Paul

- Here's to an audition that went well and left me energized ("Why haven't you auditioned here before?")

- Here's to feeling jealous when hearing about other people's auditions (what's with that? I am petty and human and stupid..)

- Here's to damned good music

- Here's to figuring out social and relational things..

- Here's to hopefully being smarter than you were in your 20's

- Here's trying to stay alive and un-jaded and un-cynical

- Here's to the guy who said, "I'm just happy to be here."

You're right. I'm just happy (and lucky) to be here. This should be fun. It will be. And if not, there's time for more fun so so soon.

More.

Onward.

1 comment:

Jill said...

and here's to you.