Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sleepies...

Yep. Sleepies. I bounced around way too early this morning and am soon to bounce around some more this afternoon, after bouncing around last night. Bounce bounce bounce.

Pleased with my call back last night. This means I probably don't have the part. (per what I've heard from very wise people. If you like what you did, you didn't get it. If you felt you did horribly, you'll not only be called back but probably offered the presidency. See?)

What was even nicer than having a nice call back-which-you-will-not-get? Having dinner with Jim! Jim and I went to Perkins, and it felt weird not to say "Non-smoking" when ushered in by the hostess. I don't think I've gone to Perkins a great deal since high school. Remember the smoking section? Remember requesting non-smoking? Ah.

The internet and I are about done with Xmas. This is exciting. All that remains is some wine shopping, picture printing and a trip to Target. Go me. Also, the burning of many many Jen's Xmas Mix 2008!!! It's coming!! (And there's an unintentional crossover with the Beukemix 2008. Our first!)

I may imbibe in a holiday beverage tonight. Why, that sounds lovely! We'll see.

Onward.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I miss that smoking section...

It was always nice to have the option.

Especially at 2AM...

AND!

I loved what you said about callbacks. It's true and it sucks...But it's always nice feeling like you've done your best in an audition -- even if your best just wasn't good enough. ;-)

Nice seeing you the other day!