Saturday, December 22, 2007

just not that interesting...

Indeedy do, no. Very little to report. Back at the Science Museum today, BUT no shows tonight! Whoop! Could use the $$, but nice to have a Saturday night off.

- Had some of those fine Schindler Nachoes at Eli's last night. Seriously - - if you like nachoes, take yourself to Eli's on Hennepin and get thee some of these finest of Nach-es. (single form of Nachoes - - the nach)
- Sweetest crowd at the show last night. Very lucky. Even the butt-touching dad was generally ooookay and just trying to show off for his kids, causing his kids to be a little bit mortified. Ahh, xmas stories for years to come. People are silly, truly. :)
- Met a sweet and awesome couple named Ginger and Dick. I have no clue why I find this funny, except that I may be a 15 year old boy.
- Work - - go back to work.
- Meeting other lovely, vaguely grinchy people. All that xmas push (the xmas surge?) has kind of pushed me aside this year - - not dissing on xmas, but... my sister and I have already cleared with each other that we can't afford much and it's not a big deal, and mom will understand. .. yeah. It'll just be good to be home. Someday, I'll be buying vacations for everyone, but until then...
- I really don't call it xmas. I'm just a lazy typer.
- LRM had her baby!!! That baby's name is Lydia!!! This is incredible and so awesome. Congratulations!!! (I can't wait to get me some toe tickling!! :) )

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Onward!!
EDIT: well.. hells bells, I just saw the Dark Knight trailer and I'm actually excited. I'm all muh about Christian Bale, but the trailer actually shows him smiling! (I have an issue with Christian Bale and all the $i!!head characters he seems to play. I ain't sayin' he's bad. I'm just sayin, I tend not to enjoy his performance as much as I should, cuz he's obviously talented... bah. - - muh.) But I love me some Gary Oldman, boy howdy, do I love me some Heath Ledger! I was fine with Batman Begins (it was fine...), but.. this. This looks vaguely kickass. I hope they didn't show all the good parts in the trailer....

2nd EDIT: Creepy and awesome and lovely!! Like the book!

No comments: