Thursday, December 20, 2007

My lymph nodes have attitude...

I am a whiny brat of a sick person. I'm on the mend (huzzah), but... seriously. I threw a mini-tantrum infront of Davey and Harry. I didn't mean to. I'm just a whiny brat of sickiness.

I went to the doctor that checks to see if you are still a girl, and I am. Success! I also had a disappointment at the Salvation Army. This is no reason to get poopy, but in the moment, I said "shoot" and walked away. Mer.

You know what, everyone? It's almost Friday. Which means it's almost xmas break. That -- is nice. I'm looking forward to not working. To dying my hair. To giving myself permission to get a hair cut. To... Getting onto January. I don't know much about January (like how it's going to work $$-wise or any of the rest of it), but I'm still looking forward to it. Thanks, January. December 2007 - - we'll talk later.

Things I currently like - -
- Going to sleep early.
- My cat.
- My dog.
- Not teaching anything for a couple of days. (I'm lucky and blessed and I love teaching, in whatever form it comes in. But.. however.. right now... this is kinda awesome. I don't have to tell anyone anything in an authoritative tone, or stop them from talking, or force others to do my bidding. Whoop.)
- When my CD burner accepts a new shiny CD as "Blank"

Things I'm tired of - -
- Phlegm (yuck but true)
- Feeling tired around my eyes
- Feeling a little beat up

Things I might do - -
- Buy xmas cards
- Write xmas cards
- Send xmas cards

If this gets accomplished, that shall be pretty sweet. Well see. ONWARD!

No comments: