Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pahking cahs by cah-nahs

Helloooo, Boston. I don't have much to report. Got in around 11 p.m. last night and took a taxi to my hotel. All I could see of Boston was its tunnels. So many tiled tunnels. Like a continual array of bathrooms to the hotel.

Today was spent in the museum, in small little classrooms, learning about accessibility in museum programming. I haven't seen anything of the Museum of Science itself, excepting perhaps the lobby (and a rooster! Live animals! There's a rooster!)

I'm beginning to learn that animal print is hotel-speak for swank. My room is decorated in brown, reds, and golds - separated into stripes, nautical-themed furniture pieces, a gigantimous mirror, Declaration of Independence curtains (wha?), and leopard print carpet. All mixed together, I think, means SWANK!

Tonight we eat. Tomorrow we go hide in classrooms again.

I think I like Boston, the little iddy biddy bit I've seen (look! a train! look! nannies! look! a rooster!) More to report later.

Hoping things are well.

Onward!!!

No comments: