Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am Jack's googly eyes..

I am. I am a pair of happy googly eyes. This happy pair of googly eyes has a voice that goes in and out. But the eyes won't stop googling. :) This much googling may destroy all of South Minneapolis, like a blue tachyon bomb, but I cares not. Happy.

Watched "Revenge of the Nerds" for the first time in over 20 years, and ate super greasy Chinese food. How awesome was this? AWESOME. 33 year old Jen found the movie much more entertaining than 13 year old Jen, who had just gotten pissed at the gratuitousness. Sorry, world. 13 year old Jen wasn't ready for boob shots and did not get the 'pie' references at all. 33 year old Jen found the performances delightful, and jebus, the 80s were weird.

Monday was the start of the pack, followed by Monday Night Comedy Show! Which was actually much much fun. Felt bad: I hornswaggled "It Feels So Good When It Stops" into playing my game, which looked like "Jamie the Angry Koala's Storytime" (as I couldn't play, with this crappy pained voice, the other game). But it worked! I'm so happy, and hoping they are too. (I checked, they say they are.. but.. seriously.. I came in with a desperate demanding agenda. Thank you so so much for putting up with me and letting me play, IFSGWIS!!!)

Then watched "Wet Hot American Summer" and ate leftovers. After talking for a lovely long while. Really really lovely. Googly.. googly.. google!

Um.. the pack! I had a credit with Frontier Airlines. It would have expired had I not used it. Last month, in the middle of some serious grumps and "I need to leave", I used that credit to purchase tickets to see some dear friends from college. More travel I can't afford, but 'am going to anyway, justifying everything with "I'm not in rehearsal, I don't have a steady show, Life is too short". I assume rehearsals and the like will come again. But, until then, 'will visit people that I dearly love and never want to lose track of. It's been way too long.

One of these dear friends has his own Wiki page!? Jesus, Tom!

This is a mess of a blog. Someday, I might get my voice back and be able to type a full sentence. But until then, I'll happily be all googly and hoarse.

Onward.

No comments: