Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I don't write much...

I twitter a bit. Or as I have heard that Mr. Colbert said, "Yes, I have twatted." Heh.

I have little to blog... how little?

Sunday!
- Dreamy relaxy!
- Youth! Go youth! Really good rehearsal!
- Ka-Baam!! rehearsal.. Hey, that's coming up soon, chickadees...
- Dreamy relaxy continues! Dreamy relaxy includes a tiny jog and a walk around the neighborhood.

Note: Boys are still faster than girls. Errr. Make that, most boys are faster than me. What makes boys able to run duper fast? Is it the latent little league experience? Is it the scrappy run, learned early on? Is it their shoes? I pretend like I'm a sprinter, feel bada$$ for about 3 seconds, and then get schooled. *sigh* Boys.

Monday
- Early teaching. 8th graders may hate me.
- A commercial audition! My agent remembers me, I remember them. More stopping in to show my face for things I won't get. It's a nice thought, though..

The relief of finishing a commercial audition mostly comes from "Now I am able to wash my face" or "now, I don't have to care about my hair". Being a girl who looks consistent is a challenge, and one that leaves me a little stressed.

- Laundry! (It's bottom of the barrel underwear time. Thank you, laundry, for fixing that).
- BSG! I'm almost done with 2.5. Good lord.
- Almost missing rehearsal for Penalty Box (soon up at IAGG!).
- Yoga beats my a$$. I am shaky and pleased. Afterwards, I purchase cookies.
- Dreamy relaxy go!

Tuesday
- And we're here.

Had a really couple of good shows at the Museum. Feel really lucky: I had fun, the audience had fun, I gave it my all, but didn't mean to. An eleven year old came up to tell me that he really enjoyed it, and shook my hand. Oh man, good stuff.

Want more Dreamy Relaxy! Or, rather, looking forward to more Dreamy Relaxy!

Onward.

No comments: