Monday, February 25, 2008

I will never take windows for granted again...

Errr... Not the operating system, although someday i'm sure I'll be eating those words and missing windows xp too....

*** I like the way New Zealanders say "yes".... Yeys.

*** Car window got fixed at 7 am this morning. I ate granola at a near by coffee shop, through a series of coffee shop-related misadventures (cards won't work! spoiled half and half! oh... A sitcom's worth of a morning)

*** Science Museum was fun, and that was nice.

*** Visited my old job -- they're doin' good, and that's nice too.

*** Ate half a pastrami sandwich for lunch. It made me fall asleep.

*** Yoga class... (which was good. Roaming the halls Fred Beukema used to roam..) :)

*** Had a lovely dinner! Lovely! Yeys. :)

*** Morning's are hard. It's just the way of mornings...although in the moment of mornings, it doesn't feel that nonchalant.

*** Now covered in as many covers and pajamas as I can muster.

*** Blog full of not much at all...

..onward.

1 comment:

Resetter Printer said...

I must say that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX