Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thank you, table runner!

I'm stinkin' up the house with jen-ness. I wish to have a party so people can say 'how... innteresting' and be glad they don't live here. Well... You know. Hanging up things you bought is chancey. Some parts of the house now feel empty. Others are either 'cozy' or cluttered... We'll see how this goes...

Woke up with my now-regular morning attitude of emo. I emo'd all over the museum. I wrote some poetry. I played a poor woman trapped by the nazi party. All this emo-ing was happily interrupted by joe, steph and learning a puppet dance.

Then to the Old Log (i like me some Old Log folks), to Target for milk and said table runner, and finally to home, where I DID stuff.

Grump grump. Don't listen to NPR if you want good news, grump grump. Gotta figure out a way to be the person making $$ when recession things hit, instead of being the onr under the 'recession's' big toe.

Onward.

No comments: