Friday, February 22, 2008

You crazy Mt. Doom...

Indeed! It's a bit odd doing a twenty-five minute show, waiting two weeks, and doing it again. But we did it! It was so much fun to watch these awesome ladies and a gent whoop up on the funny. And interesting to play for an audience who knew their Chekhov, where I as one of the performers do not. But couldn't ask for a better laughing audience... So lucky..

*** The extended LOTR are so much better than the movie cuts. This is what is on inbetween what Netflix sends... Ridiculous, but very good... Oh you crazy dwarf...(why must everyone sing?... Still, I'm a sucker..)

*** Movement is afoot and what keeps me from getting.. well.. emo. If I can keep perspective just in general, that'd be lovely and fine...

*** I don't have to work until12noon tomorrow.. How awesome is that..?

***...onward.

No comments: