Monday, February 18, 2008

let's see what happens...

Having trouble posting.... Bah. This weekend has actually been chockablock.

*** saw a guy get waterboarded. :( I will post the whole thing later, but...it's scary. It sucks.

*** saw my sister and brother in law. This was all sorts of awesome. We ate breakfast at the Red Stag, Kay flatironed my hair, good stuff...

*** Davey and I performed twice! Once with our mortal frenemies, Rampleseed. Delightful!....we said the word dick alot....

*** 6th-8th graders performed twice. They were awesome and dang appropriate.

*** I took a dog cat filled nap.

*** karaoke!!! Was amazed at friends' feats of impressive singing. I sang b52s -- it was aerobic.

***so looking forward to soon. Soon being June or sooner...

*** maybe this will post... Onward!

No comments: