Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm just so thrilled...

To be on a wifi internet connection in front of my laptop... mrrrr... welcome home. (which is silly, ridiculous and true)

- Had breakfast at Herkimer's. It was tasty and fine and food-full.

- I'm also shopping at the iTunes shop right now... AGHHH... so happy....

- I've been purging around the house. Getting rid of stuff and organizing. There is hope for the basement, and, for that, I'm so excited.

- My sad little car has a plastic bag attached to it's window. It gets it's braces/retainer/plastic bag off tomorrow at the Car Window Doctor tomorrow.

- I told someone that my car got broken into in Uptown, and yet the look of "how can you live there" came when I told them I lived in North Minneapolis. jesus.

- My sister asked me "do you want to live in a cold Detroit!?" which makes me laugh. No, I know Mpls is not a 'cold Detroit', but I'm a bit of a hater.

- The BNW's cafe is open!! This is AWESOME!!! I am indulging and sitting with my laptop in an empty room with good people puttering a wall's worth of distance away and listening to the Current being piped in from the next room. This is where life is good.

- Despite my drama, the party was so nice last night. Everyone looked so nice. Everyone was so happy and look how grown up we are (!?! it's true!) Lovely stuff. :)

- The teens arrive in the next 10 minutes or so. I am glad of that. They are good. I hope they kick my a$$ back into reality, in a very good and positive way. Not that they have to have that responsibility, but a little escapism might be nice. :)

- Onward.

No comments: