Friday, February 29, 2008

Tuckered... Tuckered.

Thursday!!

Final (?) Bingo show for me, but at the Rivercenter for an Insurance co. Whew. They were actually quite nice, and as Anne said, "That could have been much worse."

Then up to Anoka, where I divulged my myspace for better or worse. (they asked, I told)

Then to the BLB for our last "Our Vanya, Ourselves" performance. Funnnn!!! And yea for Jim and Dennis coming to see it!

Then to Leaning Tower for lovely toothy talk and cheesy bread.

Then to Red Dragon to meet with people near (but soon to be far) and dear.

Looking at Mpls thru the perspective lens has been good, if only to help to appreciate the good stuff. I.e. did I think I wld of ever met you? And you rock, so -- thanks Mpls! This is sanding down the edges of my hating-self a bit. Also, it took this long for me to resign myself to this winter. Here's a piece of my soul, winter, I give up. I hope this means you actually might end soon.

I think I get to view me some Neutrino tonight, and hopefully also gab with some lovely people. First, off to the Museum and seeing if I can make my mortgage payment.

Onward...!

No comments: