Sunday, February 24, 2008

the world is full of a$$holes...

And then you realize that you're one of them.

*** Weird day. Never seemed quite real.

*** "We Gotta Bingo" officially closes Mar. 1st -- so soon. But not unexpected. Such a great group of people... Did a later show, played the punk girl, it went just fine

*** Stopped by the Workshop to say hi (such good people!) I am filled with delight, which includes some good news... Am filled with 'oh noooooo' for poor Harry. Pls see above 'people are a$$holes'

*** My car got broken into, while at the Workshop, on 26th and Hennepin. As Mike said, which made me (fellow Northsider) smile, "your car got broken into HERE?!" Despite the a$$iness of the situation, there were so many blessings of what did happen instead of what could have, it's not even funny (i wish they hadn't taken my jeans though.. :( ). And it did make me realize the ginormous chip I've been carrying around on my shoulder. Seeing this happen almost felt like justification for the way I've been feeling lately. And having that justified almost felt good. And that's a pretty shitty way to be, looking for the crap in life to confirm your own drama. So I need to knock that off. I almost feel like I brought this down on myself (i know I didn't)...so. Yes. People are a$$holes, but I should stop expecting them to be. And Mpls is only as crappy as you feel that day, just like every other place on earth.

***f&#kers didn't get my wallet. That's so lucky and pretty awesome.

***I'm finally not hungry. I haven't stopped eating all day. This kind of shook it put of me.

*** i'll need to figure out tomorrow tomorrow.

*** onward.

1 comment:

Kat said...

:-( Sad, broken car! I hope it gets healthy again soon.