Friday, February 08, 2008

recovering baby...

So many interesting things coming out of my head orifices... blech. I'm feeling a bit crispy... I think I'm almost done with being sick! (pls pls pls)

* show opened! I'm in the Ministry of Cultural Warfare's production of "Our Vanya, Ourselves" at the BLB. It's a Chekhov/Golden Girls crossover. It's a blast. I love me some Ministry peeps, and food afterwards was excellent! (my voice was almost there... I was the toadiest of southern belles..eech.)

* I tried to give pickles a haircut.. I did pretty good! however, there's a swath along his backside of rastafarian puppy..i.e. he looks even more the freak/half-shorn sheep... i'm sorry, puppy! it's like a puppy mullet -- business in the front, party in the back

* turning up the temperature on my hot water heater was possibly the best thing ever.

*hoping to do things that seemed way too hard earlier this week. onward...!

No comments: