Saturday, March 01, 2008

Aren't we all hip and hot stuff sometimes?

Sometimes...

Made it to Neutrino after picking up my BFF/partner in crime.. Again, it seems I owe Pat S. $$..(geez...thank you, Pat S.!) We ate some tasty food, and then said "we're going to miss you" to David and Stephanie. No one tays gone forever, I hope. They're gonna rock Portland, and I can't wait to see them. :)

Neutrino was excellent, as were all the peeps - full of cool people indeed. (I won a pint glass! Thx, Katie!) I drank enough cider to make my nose red (thx, genetics) and then we zipped to the Front to boogie just a little, where C. Sorenson was trying to get elected to state senate. (thx, democracy -- Merrill wearin' democracy)

I went to the Salvation Army for some cheapie costuming for a 'who knows what will happen' sort of gig tonight, and had a stupidly weak moment. More money I can't afford to spend now looks like a lamp. And a pair of jeans I may try to resell. If these jeans do get resold, I hope that $$ looks like tires/a new laptop/home repair/everything else I forgot about in the face of a bargain. Dammit. Seriously..

Hoping for some relaxation after the gig. I work the weekend, but its pretty good stuff, I hope. What can you do..?

Take care of yourself.

Onward.

No comments: