Thursday, March 06, 2008

Look at me.. I’m posting on blogger but first on myspace..

Isn't this exciting...?

Brrr... I was so excited coming home to find a warm house... but it was a kinda lie. House is warm with a coat on.. I've just moved the space heater closer. ....What's up??

- Moving headlong into a working weekend.

- Head to Portland OR on Sunday for some nanoscale science related adventure. Many thanks to Joe for being a director of excellence, and for keeping us on track. W00t!!!

- A sizable chunk of my food for the last three days has been almonds. I love me some flavored almonds.

- My living room is lookin' lovelier. Yea for super sales on curtains at Target.

- I may watch "Knocked Up" for the first time tonight. Yes, my media consumption is about 2 years too late.

- I checked through my blog to see if anything exciting.. oh! I got cast in Joe Scrimshaw's upcoming "Stitch n' Bitch n' Die", a murder mystery set in a Stich n' Bitch group (April at the BLB). Huzzah! We did our first reading last night, and it is lovely and funny. I am a crafting voyeur in real life, so I'm excited to be basically forced to do crafts onstage (I might actually finish something!) The character I play has a drinking problem and tends to goes through men on a weekly to biweekly basis. As Joe said, "Be yourself" and "It's nice to write with actors in mind" ...mer. umm... This character's life is already more exciting than mine, and she owns a yarn shop.

- My sister has been keeping me sane. Thanks, sis!

- Time for exercise, dinner and I guess some Seth Rogen.

There I have offically posted on myspace. You can probably see this exact same blog over on my myspace page... But you knew that. Happy Friday to be everyone...

Onward.

No comments: