Friday, March 28, 2008

Questionably busy... but still typing...

Questionably busy. I'm getting a bit blurry on the days/time home/time away, which means I must be working while rehearsing for a show. Never home - - the poor cat is getting needy, and I don't blame him.

Nicest audience for the Cryogenics demonstration today. Heart happy ridiculous. Kid named Zahan that look to be 6, but was killer diller smart, asked smart questions about the demonstration, and would stand up to clap for people. Every time. That's a cool kid.

Also, a family who missed much of the presentation, but cool mom and kids that asked good questions and just wanted to learn and ooooh man. Hung around for a while with them. Very lucky.

Onto Stitch n' Bitch rehearsal. I'm gonna buy some wine and tasty treats for this. Just try and stop me.

Onward.

No comments: