Monday, March 03, 2008

I break things...

It's been a couple days of 'things not working' - - none of these things are the end of the world, but as Chris Campo says, "you've hit some bumps"

- The laptop is a blessed thing when it works, and hopeless-causing when it doesn't. Right now it does, and wifi is coming from somewhere. Thanks, world!... I need a new laptop. This one forgets where it left its operating system on a semi-regular basis.

- I locked my keys in my car (actually, in my glove compartment) last night. It was a suddenly lonely feeling -- no one else has copies of these keys but me. No one can rush over by winged pegasus and save my hide. Luckily, Harlan the locksmith saved my butt for $50 and a $10 tip (cuz he was nice, and let me off without my insurance matching my car's ID)

- My phone has stopped connecting to the internet. Really, phone?

- I need new tires.

- There's more that I've probably blocked from my brain. On a strange note, I've started selling things on the internet. I hope I don't break eBay. Hopefully, this will work, and objects will disappear out of my house, and money will magically appear in my bank account. Right? Right.

Improv A Go Go left me in tears last night. I only caught the first half, but I have love me some Fingergun. And Police Detective Cop P.I. is just lovely. Seriously - - nice job, gentlemen. (I do want to ask Caleb what all he put in that smoothie. Whatever it was tickled the hell out of him and that was awesome.) :)

I might have a roommate! W00t! Awesome! I am currently emptying crap out of my basement - - there's more hope. And tonight, after yoga, I'm gonna paint like a mad mad woman. But first to places that will hopefully give me $$ for goods. Nice goods.

Onward.

No comments: