Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Madness, indeed.

This morning, my throat crapped out something that looked like a piece of gum. Ewww. Not because I was sick, but because I had spent Monday cleaning and sanding and painting and black molding... but yea me!

- My living room is almost officially painted. I still need to paint the ceiling, and a 6'x1' area on a wall, but three walls are painted! W00t!

- My basement is getting better. Really really better. Awesome.

- Taking stuff to an consignment store was a lousy experience, all because of the woman who "helped" me. Jesus. Avoid the Highland Park "Turnstyle" like the plague.

- My house has a carload-less of stuff, which went to ARC. Thanks, ARC!

- Puppet rehearsal was tasty this morning. And the kids in my class did good. And I'm proud of my Six Ring team. Nice work, team!!

- Sunshine and a tad warmer temperatures make a hell of a difference. However, the fact that they won't last makes me... sad. Grumpy. poo.

- I'll be in Portland in five days. huh. How's that work?

- I received two fine pieces of media by mail today.

Do some stuff. Eat some delicious flavored almonds.

Onward..!

No comments: