Thursday, March 27, 2008

An awesome font! Thank you Red Dragon

So keyed up today.. It feels like someone took a key and turned my heart over to panic mode. Like the hotwheels in my heart got pulled back, and no one's letting it go. Today was exhausting.

* Drew is off to NYC... Lucky man!! Yea!! We grabbed drinks at Joe's Garage, which was lovely. However, thus began the exhaustion to be.

* gogogo! Museum was go race can't focus but gooo!

* to improv girls -- they are awesome, but today, my heart wasn't ready...pls. see above reference to being keyed up.

* late to rehearsal. Eat a chix burrito while talking to my mom and driving... My mom, being brilliant, approached me about my tattoo in the funniest way possible. She, again, is brilliant.

* Finish up rehearsal, rescue dog and cat, and suddenly it will be Friday. Geez. Wish us luck.

* Onward.

No comments: