Thursday, March 20, 2008

It was that day...

A day of fullness. I even got to run from one thing to another. Literally run. Sometimes I like doing that.. makes it feel like whatever you're doing is very very important.

- Museum. 9 a.m. meeting. Shows were fun today (one of those "I like what I do" days, which are nice). Four shows and some admin work - - take that!

- Then to Amigo's. My car needs tires. I need more debt. These things go hand in hand. I wander to Gigi's, which is full of nice baristas and no internet. No internet forces me to do things. This is good.

- To Chris's birthday party! Lovely conversation, over lovely food, at the Longfellow Grill.

- To rehearsal. Which is fun. That's just the way rehearsal is, even if it's full of blocking and tripping up line deliverings. Fun.

- I left my cell phone at home all day - - on accident. Hopefully everyone survived.

- I need to figure out something for this weekend. ergh.

- Gave Joe a ride home, and that was nice. Good chattings. Even though I get to see him more often with rehearsals, I miss me some Joe. :)

- I'm actually tired, which is handy as it's bedtime. However, the dog is barking at the backyard, and that makes me nervous. *sigh* This is why I have an awesome dog. And also why I sleep with my cell phone.

- I'm doing alright. Honestly. And that's kinda nice to see/say.

Onto tomorrow, although I'm pretty comfortable with today. Onward.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Jen, where do you live that your dog barking causes the nervousness?

Are you a "North person?" Because then, of course, I'd understand.