Sunday, March 02, 2008

Done!

hewww...

* Did a gig for a private "Shack Nasty" party, a private party that's going on its 6th year. We were officially paparazzi.. chilly chilly paparazzi. But the peeps we were playing with were awesome, and we had fun. Favorite things: screaming "Hey, Crispin Glover!!!" at the 5 people dressed as John Travolta from Pulp Fiction, and Leigha yelling "It could be...ANYBODY..!!" at every limo. Good stuff.

* Being cold makes one tiiiired.

* uh... I was recently loaned the "She-Ra: Princess of Power" DVD collection. Wheww. Little Jen (who would have been Jenny) was huge fan of the toys, but never saw much of the cartoon as a kid. (although I saw every He Man episode in existence). Etheria is the awkward, gayer equivalent of Eternia, complete with awkwarder, gayer dialogue and questionable voice talent. jeez. ...However, there's a dark part of me that thinks it could work as theatre (aghh! The unicorn just talked! Why did that surprise me?). Anywhoo, there's a commentary track on the DVD that is tempting like a twinkie -- can you enjoy it for the 'irony' or at the end are you just stuck with the fact that you ate a twinkie?

* Busy day, but hopefully a fine day. I think I might have tomorrow off, and that makes me super excited.

* Onward...!

No comments: