Wednesday, June 25, 2008

-1 day and counting...

Before TCIF begins, I have to wake up at 6 a.m. tomorrow. Please god, help me remember to wake up at 6 a.m. tomorrow.

Monday sped by and I played catch up. I also ran around Lake of the Isles (stopping only to look at the dog park) all by myself. Go me. I thought about walking for some of it, but my attention span couldn't handle it. Run!!

I also cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I now have a shoe rack. I love this shoe rack. I have too many shoes. However, they look really really nice on this rack.

Tuesday sped by, topped off by some Six Ring Circus and hangin' out.

Wednesday is speeding by, but the end result should be fun.

Then, I'm going to wake up at 6 a.m.

Followed by a Thursday which involves a ridiculous amount of stuff, but again, the end result should be fun.

(Also, cherries have got to be the best fruit EVER. Just sayin'.)

I'm ridiculously excited for the next four days of TCIFness. I'm also nervous, but it's nervousness of my own making. Needless to say, a) weird worlds are going to come crashing together, b) my mind will be blown, c) neat people are going to hang together, d) I'm not going to screw up any of the good stuff I currently got goin'. That's the goal.

"Not to screw anything up" is a pretty lame declaration. How about "being clear about what's good for me/what I want" and "staying positive" and "having hells amounts of fun" - - There. I like that better.

I was this close to fostering a baby dachshund. oooh. Now I want a baby dachshund.

See you guys at the theater. :)

Onward.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You can't foster a baby dachshund because you yourself are a baby dachshund. That would be silly.

purplesquirrel said...

Baby doxies are the greatest!