Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What else indeed...

Man.. Tuesdays and Wednesdays... but I am not going to get grumpy. Let the people in the next cube talk as loud as they like! Let someone come in demanding information in a loud "why doesn't everyone know this" tone! I don't dare care, cuz better things are a'comin'.. right? Right!

- Six Ring was lovely, albeit lonnng, last night. The evening started off with Happy Hour apps with Beth, which seem to make EVERYTHING better, immediately.

- I might have a beer or a margarita tonight. I am excited.

- I ate lunch today! Excitement!

- I got to run (6 songs) today - - bwaha! Last Sunday, I ran around the lake. Or rather, I was pulled around the lake. That's roughly 3 miles, according to the interweb. Well... holy hannah. That's new for me.

- I'm packing again. On the road blogs to follow.

This will be one of the last on the road sort of trips for a while, probably - - I've had a really really lucky and lovely run of traveling, but, barring one week long trip to Nebraska (ha!), it may cool a bit. However, I still may try to disappear in early September, when the Republicans shut down the museum... We'll see what the debt to money ratio is... What can you do?

Josh's blog is now on blogger, which makes me superhappy. Consider yourself Reader'd, Josh.

Onward. :)

No comments: