Tuesday, June 17, 2008

NE, day 1 into 2

Hellooo from Norfolk, land of the INCREDIBLY NICE PEOPLE! (damn... I missed this. Hellos and thank yous and w00t! And it's sincere! Even the poor amazing girl in the Walgreens with the brain trauma and the 4 month old... Good god!)

Last night after classes, we all de-evolved just a bit in our inability to find anywhere to eat after 11 p.m.. We ended up at a McDonalds. But... the goddammn friendliest McDonalds at 11 p.m. on earth. Awesome.

First day of classes went well... looking forward to today, even though it's very comfortable to stay here in the Rodeway Inn, listen to the birds (and the highway) outside), and type on this borrowed laptop. I should really do something responsible soon.

My throat is thinking about leaving me. I'm convincing it to stay.

I got to be on the Sioux City News! ...bwahahahaha. If you want, here is the article. In watching this (Jen, spit out your gum), I've realized that I've got a tad of the crazy eye. Whuf. Nice thing - - they edited me short - - but that's exactly what I wanted to say! Thank you, Laura awesome tv lady!

For more crazy eye, come check out the 48 Hour Film Festival tonight at 8:30 p.m. at the Riverview! I'm part of the Urban Mountain Media production - - I have three lines - - the short itself should be cool (I'm curious to see what Harry and the boys do!)

My room is huge. Hopefully mom will drive down from Sioux City, and come stay with me on Friday.

Onward.

No comments: